Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 4 | Cooks in 15 minutes
A Whole30 Cauliflower Butter Chicken recipe made with only 3 simple ingredients! Made with our homemade-style vegan Butter Chicken Sauce, loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy.
- 1 head of cauliflower, medium size
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Vegan Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt (optional)
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut or avocado oil to a pan.
- Once hot, add the cauliflower florets and sauté till they turn golden, add more oil if needed.
- Once the cauliflower has absorbed all the oil, add the Butter Chicken sauce and a cup of water. Cook for five-minutes, stirring frequently. If there is still oil on the pan, move cauliflower to another pan and add sauce and water.
- Once cooked, add salt if needed.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with rice, couscous, bread or a big serving of greens.
Good Food For Good's Butter Chicken Sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses superfood hemp seeds to add the creaminess and just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.