Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
Is there anything better than eating seasonal vegetables? The bright colours of eggplant and sweet potato make such a great addition to any plate! A gourmet snack made right in your backyard! A simple Whole30 approved recipe that will keep you coming back for more.
- Portobello mushroom
- Greens of choice
- Good Food for Good Taco sauce
- Sweet potato
- Cashew cheese
- Tahini lemon dressing
- cilantro and radish
- Pico de gallo
- Add a layer of greens on the plate.
- Grill and place portobello mushroom over the greens. Then spoon a layer of warm Good Food for Good Spicy or Mild Taco sauce over the mushroom.
- Add a layer of a sliced grilled pineapple on top and smother with a spoonful of taco Sauce.
- Repeat layering with eggplant, onion and sweet potato, adding a layer of Taco Sauce every time.
- Top up with soft cashew cheese.
- Garnish with tahini lemon dressing, cilantro and radish.
- Add pico de gallo on the side for extra flavour.
Good Food For Good Taco sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 15 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. Now you can enjoy the flavor you crave without the bad stuff.