Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 25 minutes
Let's get saucy with this Whole30 Saucy Roasted Cauliflower recipe made with our organic, vegan butter chicken sauce!
- 1 head cauliflower (washed, broken into florets)
- 1 1/5 teaspoon sea salt
- Olive oil
- 1 jar Good Food for Good Butter Chicken Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt.
- Spread evenly on a cooking sheet and roast for 20 minutes till you see golden spots.
- Warm the Butter Chicken sauce. Serve cauliflower in a platter and drizzle the sauce all over the florets.
Good Food For Good's Butter Chicken Sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses superfood hemp seeds to add the creaminess and just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.
Once the cauliflower is roasted turn the oven settings to broil to get some more colour.