Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
Try out this Whole30 recipe made with just three simple ingredients. Our homemade style coconut curry is loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy.
- 1 jar Good Food for Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 stalks green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Peel and slice potatoes 1/4 inches thick lengthwise. Slice green onions.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer along the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle some green onions over top.
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of the Coconut Curry sauce over the top of the potatoes and gently spread out.
- Repeat the process two more times until all the ingredients are used and 3 layers are created.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and place in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. It hails from southern part of India with delicious notes of coconut, mustard and black pepper. We use superfood coconut cream to add the creaminess.