Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
An easy and delicious Whole30 recipe that can be used in so many different ways. Made with our Spicy Taco sauce, loaded with flavour and no added sugar.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup pumpkin Seeds
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Spicy Taco Sauce
- Garnish: Microgreens
- Coarsely grind pumpkin seeds in a grinder. If you don’t have a grinder, you can use a mortar and pestle.
- Dice red onion and saute with pumpkin seeds on a pan under medium heat.
- Pour in 1 jar of Good Food For Good Spicy Taco Sauce. Fill the empty Good Food For Good jar halfway with water, shake and pour. Add salt to taste and mix. Let it simmer for five minutes.
- You can use this sofrito in bowls, in tacos or roasted sweet potatoes.
Good Food For Good Spicy Taco sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 15 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. Now you can enjoy the flavor you crave without the bad stuff.
DID YOU KNOW
Pumpkin seeds are full of antioxidants that may help protect against disease and reduce inflammation. They are also high in magnesium, which is important for blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health. Nutrients in pumpkin seeds also may help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol.