Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 4 | Cooks in 30 minutes
A simple Whole30 approved recipe made with 4 simple ingredients. We made this recipe with our homemade style Tikka Masala Sauce, loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy.
- 1 eggplant
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce
- Dice eggplant into cubes. Add salt to taste and a dash of oil. Place in airfryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, coarsely grind 1/4 cup sunflower seeds and cut cilantro.
- Place air-fried eggplant in a pan with oil, ground sunflower seeds and 1 jar Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce.
- Add a splash of water and mix. Let it simmer.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.
Serve with basmati rice and salad or a warm naan.