Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 30 minutes
This delicious Whole30 recipe is super easy to make and healthy, made with our homemade style vegan Tikka Masala Sauce, loaded with flavor without any added sugar!
- 1 pack of tempeh, rinsed and cut in cubes
- ½ red onion, cut in ¾ inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in ¾ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Salt (optional)
- Crisp tempeh a bit in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
- Once tempeh looks crispy, add peppers and onions. Sauté on high heat till they get some brown marks.
- Add 1 jar of Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce and 1 cup of water. Stir and allow it to bubble on the edges.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover pan and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
You can replace tempeh with chicken, serve it with naan, rice, quinoa, couscous or roasted sweet potatoes.
Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.