Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 25 minutes
An easy vegan, whole30 approved Okra Masala recipe that you will keep coming back for. We made this recipe with our homemade style organic Tikka Masala Sauce, loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy.
- 250g tender okra
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1 cup Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Wash and dry the okra with a towel and remove the tops. Slice in four lengthwise and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a flat bottom cast iron pan. Stir fry okra with salt, keep stirring till the sticky substance is cooked.
- Add onions and stir fry till onions are cooked.
- Add our Tikka Masala Sauce and cook for a few minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with warm naan or roti.
Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.