Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
This vegan, Whole30 recipe combines all your favourite vegetables for a flavorful and delicious dish! Made with our Whole30 approved homemade style coconut curry sauce.
- 1 jar Good Food for Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon black pepper corn
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- 1/8 cup chopped banana peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Warm oil in a non-stick pan, add carrots and cauliflower and let them cook till they have good brown spots for 3 minutes.
- Add kale, black pepper corns and banana peppers, and allow all the vegetables to cook for approximately 5 minutes, till they are almost done.
- Add Coconut Curry Sauce and ¼ cup water, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple and remove from heat, let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. It hails from southern part of India with delicious notes of coconut, mustard and black pepper. We use superfood coconut cream to add the creaminess.