Sides / Vegan
Serves 4- 6 | Cooks in 30 mins – 1 hour
What is your favourite side to pair with your holiday dinner? We at Good Food For Good don’t think you can go wrong with some crispy, roasted potatoes dunked in our sugar free ketchup! Here’s a deliciously crispy roasted potato recipe that you can easily whip up in under an hour for your family this year. Say goodbye to the boring, bland potato, and hello to this flavourful recipe! This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and whole 30 approved, so the diet followers in your life can dig in and enjoy.
- 2 Large Yellow Flesh Potatoes or 5 Medium Sized Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Oil of Choice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Italian Spice Blend
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dill (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Bottle of Good Food For Good Ketchup for dipping
Traditional ketchups have over 4g of sugar per tablespoon which is more sugar than 1 Chips Ahoy Cookie. Good Food For Good's Organic Ketchup is sweetened only with dates and has only 1g of natural sugar per tablespoon.
- Cube potatoes and let them soak in a bowl of water for an hour (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 335 D F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss your cubed potatoes onto the pan, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with seasonings. Give it a good mix with your hands or a spoon.
- Bake potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing them at 15 minutes. If you did not pre-soak your potatoes, you will need to cook them for longer about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and dunk in ketchup!