Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
Vegan, Keto, Whole30
Everyone needs a good vegetable curry recipe in their life. This is our version of Whole30 compliant and vegan-friendly Mixed Vegetables with Cauliflower Rice recipe and it’s a winner for many reasons! It’s full of nourishing goodness and perfectly spiced with Good Food For Good organic Whole30 Approved Coconut Curry Sauce to give flavor & creaminess that’s dairy-free. The curry is so good you would want to drink it by itself!
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup medium diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup medium diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 tbsp garlic and herbs seasoning
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 3 cups of grated cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Freshly chopped cilantro
Our fresh Coconut Curry Sauce is wildly flavorful. Inspired by southern Indian cuisine, this Whole30 Approved sauce is a perfect balance of cream and warming spices without any added dairy or sugars. Rich with coconut cream and notes of warming spices this sauce is super versatile to cook.
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add onions, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers and broccoli.
- Sauté for 5 minutes, then add garlic and herb seasoning. Mix well and cover the skillet and cook on low heat for another 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Pour in 1 jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce. Stir and let all ingredients simmer together for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- For cauliflower rice, heat olive oil in a medium skillet. When hot add grated cauliflower, salt & pepper and sauté on low heat for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve curry with cauliflower rice.
You can throw in whatever vegetables or protein you have on hand for an easy meal without too much effort with this organic Whole30 Approved Coconut Curry Sauce.
Shop Organic Plant-based Vegan Whole30 Coconut Curry Sauce