Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
This vegan portobello steak recipe is a perfect well-rounded flavorful hearty meal! They'
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 ½ tea spoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup tamari or coconut aminos
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Green onion or parsley to garnish
- 1 table spoon of Good Food For Good Classic BBQ Sauce
- Clean mushrooms.
- Prepare your marinade by whisking all ingredients together.
- Place your mushrooms in a shallow baking dish and marinate each side with the marinade. Let soak for about five minutes.
- Heat up your skillet on medium heat.
- Once your skillet is hot, cook the mushrooms for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Placing the remainder of the marinade on.
- Remove from heat and serve with potatoes, green veggies, cauliflower mash, or salad!
Good Food For Good BBQ Sauce is made with all-organic ingredients and has only 15 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving.