Main Course/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
If you don’t like cauliflower, this may be one of those recipes that will change your mind about it created by Sugared Coconut. Try vegan, healthy and delicious Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe, made in 15 minutes with Good Food For Good Coconut Curry sauce.
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken down in florets
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 4 ½ cups of water or vegetable broth
- Place olive oil in a soup pot and bring it to medium heat.
- Sautee onion and garlic until golden.
- Add in cauliflower, water, salt, pepper, and good food for good coconut curry sauce.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, only allow it to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover the pot, and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are soft, blend with an immersion blender.
- Serve with vegan yogurt or top with roasted cauliflower florets, or garnish with cilantro or green onion!
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. It hails from southern part of India with delicious notes of coconut, mustard and black pepper. We use superfood coconut cream to add the creaminess.