Sides / Vegan
Serves 4 | Cooks in 15-25 mins
Do you ever wonder what to do with mushrooms? They are so versatile which makes them the perfect veggie of choice for a delicious and plant-based side for your holiday dinner. You can stuff them, sauté them, or add them into loafs or savoury pies! We decided to sauté some mushrooms with our mild taco sauce, garlic, and nutritional yeast to create a deliciously cheesy tomatoey holiday side. This recipe is plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free, whole 30, and paleo which makes it the perfect holiday side to serve your family this holiday season.
- 2 Cups of Chopped Cremi Mushrooms
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 3 Tbsp Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Oil of Choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parsley or cilantro to garnish
- In a frying pan on medium heat, heat the oil, and sauté the garlic.
- Add in mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in all other ingredients and reduce heat.
- Cook your mushrooms until they reach your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley or cilantro. Enjoy!