Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins
Are you looking for a meatless main to make for your family this holiday season? You can go for a classic like lentil loaf or a stuffed butternut squash, or you can do something unique like a tikka masala spiced whole roasted cauliflower. In this recipe, we used our no sugar added and whole 30 approved, tikka masala sauce to spice up and transform your regular cauliflower roast! This recipe is delicious, plant-based, and a great main for the whole family to enjoy this holiday.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Oil of Choice
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Steam the cauliflower head in a steam basket for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 D F and oil an oven safe baking dish
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together to make a dressing for the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower in the center of the dish and coat it with the dressing.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley or cilantro, and seeds. Enjoy!