Makes 3-4 rice balls
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Good Food For Good butter chicken sauce
- Avocado or olive oil for frying
- Finely chop carrots and red bell pepper. Feel free to substitute with any vegetables that you have on hand.
- Mix vegetables with Good Food For Good Butter Chicken sauce
- Spread rice onto a layer of plastic wrap. The rice should be about ½ inch thick and 5 inches in diameter.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of your vegetable mixture into the centre of the rice.
- Use the plastic wrap to form the rice into a ball around the vegetables.
- Once you’ve created all of your rice balls, coat the top of them in a layer of sesame seeds
- Pan fry on medium heat with avocado or olive oil until you’ve reached your desired level of crunch!
- Pairs great with additional butter chicken sauce as a dip!