About the Chef
Tandra is a holistic nutrition expert, wife & mother. She make easy and delicious "feel-good food" the whole family will love. See her recipe below for a practical way to love healthy living!
Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 1 Cup of Good Food For Good BBQ Sauce
- 1 Can of Jackfruit
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup of Veggie Coleslaw
- 1 Packet of Buns or Lettuce Wraps
- Preheat oven to 500 DF
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of Good Food For Good BBQ Sauce and the Jackfruit
- Spread jackfruit on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- While jackfruit is cooking, mix coleslaw, toast your buns or make your lettuce wraps, and cut up some avocado.
- When the jackfruit is cooked, scoop up jackfruit, pop it in a bun, top with coleslaw, and avocado.