About the Chef:
Jayde MacLean is a certified holistic nutritionist and digestive expert. She helps others heal their digestive system and creates delicious meals for the journey.
Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes (Cut into wedges and Peeled)
- 2 Cups of Mushrooms and Bell Peppers (Chopped)
- 1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Jar Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce
- Guacamole (Optional) Lime Juice (Optional)
- In a bowl, coat sweet potato wedges into 1-2 tbsp of oil. Air fry for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, lightly sauté, mushrooms and bell peppers until they soften. Add in Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce and sauté for a few minutes.
- Assemble the bowl by starting with the sweet potato fries, adding the veggie mixture and then top!