About the Chef
Teri-Ann is a vegan recipe blogger, food photographer and yoga teacher in Toronto, Canada. Her recipe below turns regular fries into a delicious and nutritious dish. Checkout her Instagram account for more of her mouth-watering recipes: @terianncarty
Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ Cup Good Food For Good Ketchup
- Spices: Salt, Smoked Paprika, Cracked Pepper, and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Cut carrots and potatoes into wedges and wrap them in a towel to dry them.
- Toss in a bowl with ketchup and seasonings
- Bake at 425D F for 25 minutes.
- Toss, and bake again for 10 minutes.