About the Chef
Noelle is the blogger of Motherhood and Meals, where she shares her expertise on food, family and fitness. Her Veggie Face recipe is a fun and tasty way to introduce children to a variety of nutritious vegetables.
Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- A Packet of Medium Firm Tofu
- An Eggplant
- A Zucchini
- A Red Pepper
- A Few Mushrooms
- 1 Cup of Quinoa
- 1 Jar of Good Food For Good BBQ Sauce
- Start with rectangle tofu slices, add 1/2 moon shaped eggplant, sliced zucchini as “eyes”, red pepper as “mouth”, and mushroom slices as “eye brows”.
- Mix 1/3 of the bottle of Good Food For Good BBQ sauce with 1 cup of water and pour it on top of everything. Bake at 350D F for 25 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, cook 1 cup of quinoa. Stir in 2-3 Tbsp of BBQ sauce once it’s cooked.
- Serve the quinoa on a plate, add a veggie face, and watch your kids smile and enjoy!