Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 1 Jar of Good Food For Good Spicy Taco Sauce
- 1 Can of Chickpeas (Drained + Rinsed)
- 1 Can of Black Beans (Drained + Rinsed)
- 1 Red Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Packet of Tortillas
- 1 Avocado (Sliced)
- Over medium heat, sauté the onions and red peppers until soft.
- Add in the legumes and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in Good Food For Good Spicy Taco Sauce, and sauté for about 8 minutes.
- Grab a few tortillas, top them with avocado and then spoon the taco mix on top. Enjoy!