Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 1 Head Cauliflower, Divided into Florets
- 1 Jar of Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Yucca flour (or use corn flour)
- Seasonings: 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder, 1 Tbsp Paprika, 1 Tsp Salt, Juice from 1 lime, 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce, 3 tbsp Water
- 1 Packet of Taco Shells
- Place your florets into a bowl, then pour in wet ingredients. Stir. Pour in dry ingredients and stir. Once well combined, place them onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 DF for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and place into a bowl. Pour in the taco sauce and stir gently. Serve over taco shells.