Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Serves: 4
Diet: Gluten-Free, Dairy-free, Whole30
Who said Butter Chicken should only be enjoyed with naan bread or rice? Think outside the box and make these Butter Chicken Wings using Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce. These wings are baked (not fried!), Whole30 Approved and oh so crispy!
- 3lbs chicken wings (approx. 18 wingettes + 18 drumettes)
- 3 tbsp (for basting) + 3 tbsp (for tossing) Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch/ flour (optional)
- Salt to taste
Our Butter Chicken Sauce is a crowd pleaser. Creamy, mild with loads of flavor, made with ingredients to not only give you that same original taste but is also great for you! Our Whole30 Approved Butter Chicken simmer sauce is bursting with aromas of cardamom, fenugreek and is creamed with organic hemp seeds. It’s so good that you’ll want to slurp our sauce with a spoon.
- Using paper towels, thoroughly pat dry chicken wings to remove moisture. This is an essential step to ensure crispier wings.
- Season the wings with salt and toss them in arrowroot starch. Remove any excess starch. You can also skip the starch altogether.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a wire rack & place it on top of the baking tray.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the wings from the oven and apply the Butter Chicken Sauce to the wings using a basting brush.
- Continue to bake for another 10-12 minutes, watching to ensure the wings do not burn.
- Once done, toss the wings in the remaining Butter Chicken sauce. Go as saucy as you like.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with Whole30 compatible Ranch or more Butter chicken sauce on the side. Enjoy!
You can serve this dish with a side of Whole30 compatible ranch or if you are like me, serve it with more Butter Chicken Sauce on the side.
Shop Organic Whole30 Plant-based Butter Chicken Sauce