Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
Diet: Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Keto, Whole30
Instant pot recipes are a lifesaver to get meals made without too much effort! And since fall is almost here, we’re ready for the soup season! The combination of turkey, lots of vegetables, and Mexican flavor creates a hearty chili. We’re making Turkey Chili with Good Food For Good’s Mild Taco Sauce but if you’re in the mood for a chili with a bit of a kick, you can also use the Spicy Taco Sauce. From start to finish, the chili takes only about 25 minutes to come together!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or other neutral oil
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 cup Whole30 compatible chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- Green onions
- Lime wedges
Mild and tangy taco sauce is created with ancho chiles with a dose of cumin to give earthy flavors. Ancho chile peppers have a rich, raisin-like flavor that is often associated with the flavor of Texas-style chili dishes. Our organic Whole30 Approved Mexican Taco Sauce tastes great on everything from enchiladas, chilaquiles to dips, soups and nachos.
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode. When hot, add avocado oil or any other neutral oil.
- Add ground turkey. Leave it untouched for 2 minutes allowing it to get browned. Then break it up with a spoon or spatula and remove it in a clean bowl.
- In the same pot, add chopped garlic, onion, carrots and celery.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked ground turkey back to the pot.
- Pour the entire jar of Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce and chicken broth.
- Turn off sauté mode and put the lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally when done.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish with green onions, cilantro, avocado and lime wedges. Enjoy!
What makes Chili great is that it is the perfect way to use up all those sad looking veggies in your fridge that are on their way out. I used mirepoix (onions, carrots and celery), but you can add squash, sweet potatoes or any other seasonal veggies of your choice.
Shop Organic Mexican Mild Taco Sauce