Level up your Meatball game with this Whole30 Chicken Meatball Masala recipe.Ready in under 30 minutes, this recipe will become a family favourite in no time.
Chicken Meatballs recipe adapted from Whole30 recipes
- 11 ⁄2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 ⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tsp garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tsp ginger grated
- 1 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Handfull of chopped cilantro for garnish
- Combine ground chicken, egg, flour, cilantro, ginger, garlic, spices, and salt in a large bowl. Gently mix with your hands until the ingredients are fully incorporated. Form the mixture into 16 to 18 equal-size meatballs.
- Heat avocado oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken meatballs and cook until lightly brown on all sides. Transfer the browned meatballs to a plate. Reserve the pan.
- Add 1 Jar of Tikka Masala Sauce and ½ cup of water to the pan. Bring the sauce to simmer and add 8-9 meatballs. Coat the meatballs in sauce and then cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes till sauce reaches the consistency you like. Garnish with cilantro, adjust for salt if needed.
- Enjoy with a bowl of Cauliflower rice or spice up your zoodles with Masala meatballs.
Why use Good Food For Good Tikka Masala? It's the best Tikka Masala Sauce that you can find in a jar. Its made with organic wholesome ingredients and is dairy-free, gluten free and refined sugar free.
My teenager who doesn't like anything, LOVED Tikka Masala Chicken! -Ina. R
+ 100% Organic
+ 0g Cholesterol
+ No Added Sugar
+ Made in Canada
+ Registered B Corp with a Buy One Feed One mission