Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 4
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole30
How about a flavour-filled Coconut Shrimp Curry that cooks in no time? With Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce, making this recipe is a breeze! All you need is two ingredients – a jar of the Coconut Curry Sauce and some shrimp. You’ll be surprised at how GOOD this is - it will have you licking your plates clean!
INGREDIENTS1 tbsp coconut oil
Salt to taste
Our fresh Coconut Curry Sauce is wildly flavorful. Inspired by southern Indian cuisine, this Whole30 Approved sauce is a perfect balance of cream and warming spices without any added dairy or sugars. Rich with coconut cream and notes of warming spices this sauce is super versatile to cook. You can throw in whatever vegetables or protein you have on hand for an easy meal without too much effort.
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw them in the refrigerator before using.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Add shrimp and allow it to cook for a minute.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp of organic Coconut Curry Sauce.
- If the sauce is too thick, add ¼ cup of water to dilute it.
- Bring the curry to a simmer.
- Taste for salt and adjust if desired.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and continue cooking on low-medium flame until shrimp is cooked.
- When done, garnish with some fresh cilantro and serve with a side of cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
You can also load the curry with some veggies - cauliflower, potatoes, green beans, snow peas and sugar snap peas work best!. If you do not eat shrimp, feel free to swap it with veggies or any other protein of your choice.
Read our founder Richa's article on ideas and helpful tips to eat more plants everyday!
Shop organic, plant-based vegan Whole30 Coconut Curry Sauce