We are big fans of Indian cuisine, but we will admit, we have always been a bit frightened of trying to make any of our favorite dishes. The flavors of India are pretty complex, and a lot can go into making a dish just right and sometimes we simply don’t have that kind of time. That's where Good Food For Good's Whole30 Approved plant-based Butter Chicken Sauce comes in! Best part, it is loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy. Doing Whole30? You need this.
If you are looking for an easy to make and a naturally dairy-free and Whole30 compliant chicken recipe that EVERYONE will love? Look no further! Because this vegan friendly plant-based Indian butter chicken recipe is DAMN GOOD! In fact, this Whole30 butter chicken recipe is a family favorite that even a toddler will eat!
In Founder & CEO, Whole30, Melissa’s own words: “As a CEO and a parent, dinner in a hurry is a regular occurrence. That's why Good Food for Good's no added sugar sauce collection shows up at our table regularly. They transform our protein and veggies into delicious, hearty meals in an instant, with unique flavours that my whole family loves."
- 2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
- 2 pieces of chicken breasts
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Handful of chopped coriander for garnish
- A few chopped cashew nuts for garnish (optional)
Good Food For Good's Butter Chicken Sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses superfood hemp seeds to add the creaminess and just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of 1⁄4 cup of sauce.
- Wash and cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add chicken breast, salt, pepper & paprika.
- Sauté for 5-6 minutes on medium heat. Then cover the skillet on simmered heat for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Pour in 1 jar of Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce, mix well and cook on medium-low heat for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with coriander and cashews (optional).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSTell me more about Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce?
Our sauce includes organic tomato paste made from fresh ripe tomatoes, organic onions, organic lime juice, organic hemp seeds, organic coconut oil, organic date paste, organic fenugreek leaves, organic garlic powder, organic ginger powder, organic turmeric powder, sea salt, organic clove powder, organic coriander powder, organic cumin powder, organic cardamom powder, organic cayenne powder, organic cinnamon powder.
Is butter chicken good for diet?
What can I use instead of cream in butter chicken?
Where is butter chicken from?
Can you make butter chicken in an Instant Pot?