Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 30 Minutes
These roasted smashed garlicky potatoes are a crowd pleaser just by themselves. They make a great side to a delicious soup or any other main. They taste great on a warm kale salad too.
- 2 garlic cloves finely grated
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Good Food For Good Spicy Ketchup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb organic baby potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the baby potatoes and remove any blemishes.
- Boil potatoes in a heavy bottom pot til fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil, garlic, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add all the potatoes in this bowl and coat them with oil and garlic mix.
- Preheat oven to 400F and get a baking tray ready.
- Smash the potatoes gently either with a big fork or potato masher. Top them with some more olive oil and garlic mix and bake for 20 minute sin the oven or until nice and golden.
- To assemble, top the baked potatoes with a dollop of Spicy Ketchup and garnish with cilantro.
Traditional ketchups have over 4g of sugar per tablespoon which is more sugar than 1 Chips Ahoy Cookie. Good Food For Good's Organic Spicy Ketchup is sweetened only with dates and has only 1g of natural sugar per tablespoon.