Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 Minutes
This sweet and spicy garlicky mushroom dish is a great go to when if you are craving Chinese food! It's super easy, made without any starch or sugars. This quick sauce is made with our organic Spicy Ketchup that is naturally sweetened with dates.
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Good Food for Good Spicy Ketchup
- 1teaspoon finely grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 10 crimini mushrooms/cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Mix coconut aminos, sesame oil, Spicy Ketchup, garlic, ginger and chili flakes together to make a sauce.
- Sauté Mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, it takes about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook till mushrooms are coated well with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and some sesame seeds. You can also garnish with scallions.
- Enjoy them in lettuce wraps, zoodles or just on their own.
Traditional ketchups have over 4g of sugar per tablespoon which is more sugar than 1 Chips Ahoy Cookie. Good Food For Good's Organic Spicy Ketchup is sweetened only with dates and has only 1g of natural sugar per tablespoon.
Dates are not only nature's candy but are also loaded with micronutrients that our bodies need.