Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 45 minutes
Who doesn't like roasted potatoes? They are such a great side dish and are even better when tossed in a delicious sauce. Try these delicious and super easy to make Masala Roasted Potatoes and you will become a fan!
- 1 lb (450g) Fingerling potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup olive/canola oil
- 1/2 cup Good Food for Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F (204C).
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring pot to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and drain potatoes.
- Pour half the canola oil into the roasting pan, then lay the potatoes flesh side down in the pan. Pour the remaining canola oil over top of the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Remove potatoes from roasting pan and place in non-stick skillet. Add Good Food for Good Tikka Masala sauce to the pan and place over medium heat.
- Cook potatoes and sauce until potatoes are well coated and sauce is warmed through (approximately 5-7 minutes).
Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.